(East side of Hwy 56, north of Hwy 67)
1. Only for use by residents of the City of Glen Rose.
2. City of Glen Rose water bill and photo ID required.
3. Open last Saturday of the month from 8:00 a.m. until noon and on Fridays 8:15 am – 8:45 am.
4. Residential Type IV household waste such as furniture, limited building materials, and yard waste accepted.
5. The following wastes are NOT ACCEPTED: Putrescible wastes, commercial building materials, asbestos, appliances and equipment with refrigerants, medical waste, tires, batteries, chemicals, electronics, paint, liquid waste, industrial waste, and special wastes.
6. Commercial and industrial users and collection vehicles are prohibited.
7. Waste must be deposited in the roll-off container.
For more information about what types of refuse are accepted, please CLICK HERE and view items listed. See column labeled “Type IV Municipal Solid Waste Landfill 2”.
For more information about this facility, please contact City Hall.