Retrieve your property from the City of Glen Rose, Texas
The City of Glen Rose holds various types of property that are unclaimed and presumed abandoned. Examples of unclaimed property include uncashed checks, deposits, refunds, overpayments, or any other transactions creating a credit balance. Inn accordance with Sec. 76.201 of the Texas Property Code, the City of Glen Rose publishes the names of those persons or entities for whom the city is holding unclaimed property.
Steps to claim your property:
- Review the Unclaimed Property Report and search for your name.
- Submit the Unclaimed Property Form and proper documentation supporting your ownership.
- Allow 2-3 weeks for processing.
Please note that abandoned property is transferred to the State Comptroller’s Office by July 1 of each year for the following:
- Vendors - amounts over $100 and more than three years old.
- Unclaimed refunds with Utility Billing and Municipal Court - amounts over $100 and more than one year old.
To view property held by the State of Texas, visit the Texas Comptroller Office website.